theatrical workforce development program
Roundabout Theatre Company in partnership with the IATSE union and The Door provide training for access to career pathways in the technical theatre industry.
This is a full time year-long training program.
- Age 18–24, not enrolled in college
- NYC resident
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Work evenings and weekends
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Work in an environment with darkness, loud noises, and strobe lights
- Be comfortable with heights and climbing
- Technical theatre requires the ability to problem solve, especially in potentially pressured situations